Thanks to Kroger Community Rewards
, for every purchase you make at Kroger using your Kroger card (or "alternate ID"), Kroger will make a donation to S.P.O.T. to support our work with needy pets. Donations are all courtesy of Kroger
! Signing up has no effect on other card functions (like fuel bonuses).
Thank you for taking the time to donate!
- Click this link KrogerCommunityRewards.com
to create a Kroger Rewards account (in a new window/tab).
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards account: enter your email address and choose a password. Then enter your zip code, favorite store, and—optionally—your Kroger Plus Card number.
- You will get an email message to confirm your account. Click the link in the message to confirm your Kroger Rewards account. Then log in with your email address and the password you chose.
- Click on "Community Rewards" and then
"Edit Kroger Community Rewards Program Information" then enter your Kroger shopping card number or just use your "alternate ID"—that is, your 10-digit phone number.
(Also you may sign up for a Kroger card now if you do not yet have one.)
- For the organization, enter "Saving Pets One at a Time"
or our ID number 84660.
- To verify success, you will see "Saving Pets One at a Time" on the right side of the information page. And it will appear at the bottom of every receipt for which a donation is made.
Feel free to send us a message telling us you have signed up
as Kroger does not tell us anything about who is donating.
Click here to
close this tab or window.
Last updated: Jan 26, 2011